Criminal Record Check
1. Every Volunteer 19 and older working in our CapECE, CapKids and CapYouth programs must get a CRC submitted to Capilano Christian Community Church.
2. If you are a Canadian citizen the government of Canada has a new free initiative to obtain your Criminal Record Check. Simply click here, BC Government Criminal Record Check web page, to be taken to the website and enter the code given to you by the leader of the area you are volunteering for. This is a relatively painless process that takes less than five minutes and is completely free.
3. If you are not comfortable with obtaining your CRC in this way you may take the following letter to your local police station and complete the check in person.
4. If you are volunteering with us and come from a country other than Canada please go to your local police station and get a CRC done there.
5. It is mandatory for all CapChurch volunteers to have a valid CRC they must be updated every 5 years we will contact you to let you know when your update is due.
If you have any questions please contact the office at email@example.com.
If you need to complete your CRC in person at a police station some municipalities require that your name is on the letter to receive the CRC. Therefore, please print the below letter, fill in your name on the blank line, and take it to your local police station. Thank you!