Sunday mornings are a time for all of us to gather together for a time of worship, prayer, learning, and connection.
- Our Sunday format, while not without variation, includes each of these components:
- Services are approximately 90 minutes in length from 10 am to 11:30.
- Dress is casual and our setting in Mulgrave School is very informal.
- People move freely throughout the service as circumstances require.
- Music is contemporary with a folk-rock flavor. The worship team usually includes guitars, drums, singers, piano and sometimes other instruments.
- A conversational style of message of about 30 minutes helps us make sense of the real world as we see it through the filter of God and the Bible.
Often there is opportunity for reflection and prayer or personal sharing after the message. Regular participation in communion, baptism, and child dedication celebrations are integrated into our worship time.
Children and youth regularly begin with their parents in the main worship time before being released to enjoy experiences with their peers in various programs grouped by age.
Find Us Sundays at Mulgrave
CapChurch meets Sundays at 10am at Mulgrave School in West Vancouver. Take the stairs or elevator to the upper level to find our greeters waiting for you outside the main auditorium / theatre.
2330 Cypress Bowl Lane
CapChurch Parking at Mulgrave
Mulgrave has a large parking lot with both above ground and underground options. Elevators are available on both levels.
View this Mulgrave school property aerial map.